CODE 1003 FUEL HOSE
LIGHTWEIGHT FUEL HOSE
- Application: Designed to meet the required suction and delivery applications of the Petroleum Industry
- Conforming Standards: AS2683 - Type 2: Grade 3: Kind 1
- Construction:Multiple layers of polypropylene fabrics and films. Yellow with white spiral layline. Lightweight version of Code 1000. Inner wire is aluminium and outer wires are galvanised steel.
- Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Safety Note: Hoses should be tested at 6 monthly intervals for correct electrical continuity and yearly for hydrostatic pressure performance. Call Hydraulink to arrange for us to visit onsite for testing.
|Part Number||Size||Working Pressure (kPa)||Burst Pressure (kPa)||Bend Radius (mm)||Vacuum (%)||Weight (kg/m) |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability