GATES MPI/FUEL INJECTION
BRAIDED FIBRE REINFORCED RUBBER FUEL HOSE
- Conforming Standards: Gates proprietary. Meets SAE 30R9 requirements and CARB CU-06-002 for low permeation
- Temperature -40°C to +135°C constant and +150°C intermittent
- Cover: Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant
- Tube: Flouroelastomer
- Reinforcement: Polyester braid
- Applications: Clamped hose applications on all fuel systems, including fuel injection system. Not designed to replace coupled hose assemblies on fuel injected engines. For use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel and gasoline blends of ethanol, methanol end ethers (up to maximum concentrations allowed by the EPA) and 100% methanol or ethanol and B100 biodiesel, up to 135°C. CAUTION: Do not submerse in gasoline.
|Part Number||Size (in)||Hose I.D (mm)||Hose O.D (mm)||WP (psi) |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability