MOTULTECH RUBRIC HV 46
ISO GRADE 46 HYDRAULIC OIL
- Performance Standards: ISO 11158 (HM, HV)
- ASTM D 6158 (HM, HV)
- ANSI/AGMA 9005-E02-RO
- DIN 51524 part 2 and 3 (2006)
- Cincinnati Lamb P-68, P-69, P-70
- Denison Parker HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S3, M-2950-S
- GM LS-2
- JCMAS P041 (HK)
- U.S Steel 126, 127
- Bosh 07075 & 90220
- SEB 181222
- Description: Rubric HV are anti-wear, slushing and anti-oxidation, premium hydraulic oils with high viscosity index adapted to the lubrication of hydraulic systems operating under very harsh conditions subjected to large temperature differences.
- Applications: Hydraulic systems critical to uniform hydraulic oil viscosity over a wide temperature range. Hydrostatic transmissions and dash pots, fine instruments and other mechanisims where power input is limited and increases in torque due to the lubricant thickening cannot be tolerated. Systems where cold start-up and high operating temperatures are typical. Systems requiring a high degree of load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection.
|Part Number||Size (Litre) |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability