Terminator® MULTI-PURPOSE HOSE
CORD REINFORCED INDUSTRIAL HOSE
- Recommended for: Terminator is one tough hose with a rugged cover for outstanding abrasion resistant capability and extended service life where constant flexing and bending is required. This top-of-the-line industrial and oil-resistant hose is designed for applications involving air/oil/water transfer as well as grease sprays/paraffin waxes/salt solutions and a variety of chemicals. It offers excellent durability for extra long life in mining/air drill/construction/poultry plants/quarries/shipyards/food processing/ railroads and other severe service environments. Excellent industrial hose with weather and ozone resistance; Nonconductive at 1000 volts D.C.
- Temperature range:-40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C) continuous service.
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile) hose. Black. RMA (Class A) high oil resistance.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic high tensile cord.
- Cover: Type C4 (Carboxylated Nitrile). Yellow. RMA (Class A) high oil resistance.
|Part Number||Internal Size (in)||Internal Size (mm)||External Diameter - inches||External Diameter - mm||Working Pressure - psi||Working pressure - bar||Min burst pressure - psi||Max suction pressure - (mm Hg)||Min. bend radius - (in)||Min bend radius - (mm) |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability