Premoflex® MULTI-PURPOSE HOSE
TWO YARN SPIRAL REINFORCED INDUSTRIAL HOSE
- Recommended for: Premo Flex is the perfect choice for multiple applications requiring a highly flexible and cost-effective hose with maximum resistance to petroleum oils/kerosene/fuel oil (to 120°F) and lubricating oils (to 212°F). Premo Flex can be used for transferring gasoline or diesel fuels. It is also suitable for air and water applications; It offers excellent weather and ozone resistance and is nonconductive at 1000 volts D.C.
- Temperature range: -40°F to +212°F(-40°C to +100°C) continuous service.
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black. RMA (Class A) high oil resistance.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic high tensile cord.
- Cover: Type C2 (Modified Nitrile). Red (black cover available on special order). All sizes thru 1/2 are perforated. RMA(Class B) medium oil resistance.
|Part Number||Internal Size (in)||Internal Size (mm)||External Diameter - (in)||External Diameter - (mm)||Working Pressure - psi||Working pressure - bar||Min burst pressure - psi||Min burst pressure - bar||Min. bend radius - inches||Min bend radius - mm |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability