FASTER PROPRIETARY STANDARD (INTERCHANGES WITH QVV AND QNV MALES)
- For sizes above 16 please refer to QVVS series.
- Please enquire for other combinations of base size and thread form.
- Overall length when connected is calculated based on both couplings having the same thread form and size.
- Recommended for: Agriculture, industrial, construction, earthmoving.
- Connection: For QVV male couplings (A); connect or disconnect under pressure.
- Latching: Threaded.
- Shut-off system: Poppet valve. Guidevalve with mechanical backstop.
- Connection: For QNV male couplings (B); connect without pressure - pull back female sleeve and push couplings to connect. Disconnect under pressure not allowed - pull back female sleeve to disconnect.
- Latching: Balls latching.
- Shut-off system: Poppet valve. Reinforced guidevalve with mechanical backstop.
- Temperature range: -25°C to +125°C
- Standards: 08 (1/2) size female only; Interchangeability according to ISO 7241-1 part A. All other sizes; Faster proprietary standard.
|Part Number||Base Size||Threadform||Thread Size - A||Coupling Length - B||Sleeve Hex A/F (CHD) - mm||Sleeve Hex A/F (CHD)||Hex A/F (CH)||Coupling Length - C1||Connected Length - L1||Hex A/F (CH) |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability