Hydraulink Fluid Connectors has been manufacturing hydraulic fittings in New Zealand since 1953.
In September 2015 the Hydraulink Factory was relocated to the Penrose site after more than 60 years manufacturing in Pukekohe. The head office, extended warehouse and factory takes advantage of the transport hub for rail, motorways, and couriers.
When considering the design and layouts to maximise productivity, current practices were reviewed and audited. The result was the upgrading of the original facility design to incorporate advice to achieve best practice with environmental design. For more detail on how the manufacturing site fits into Hydraulink's Environmental Policy click here.
Hydraulink manufacture hose tails and adaptors to SAE and DIN specifications under a total quality management system. In addition we manufacture a wide range of specialised fittings for Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Our Engineering and Manufacturing team can design and manufacture fittings to suit your specific requirements. We will work with you to provide unique solutions to reduce the possibility of leaks, to reduce cost and to simplify hydraulic circuits.
Interesting facts about Hydraulink Manufacturing
- 24 hour CNC machines ensure that your order can be manufactured with a short turn-around while maintaining an affordable cost
- 8mm to 75mm bar feed & 8mm to 500mm billets
- Rigorous testing and quality control
- Custom design is our speciality
- Production scheduling is managed using the Pronto ERP solution (real time stock management program), which is fully integrated with the demand generated by the Hydraulink Fluid Connectors network.