Sales and Service Technician
• Join a great company doing great things and get your career moving.
Hydraulink Fluid Connectors Ltd is proud to be Kiwi owned. We’re constantly growing and changing and it is all for the good!
Our growth is good for you, because we regularly need additional Hydraulink employed mobile service technicians around the country!
This is not just a routine workshop based job either.You work for us, but you'll be virtually running your own operation. You'll be out on the road in a mobile workshop with heaps of autonomy.
You get loads of variety too - all sorts of customers, all sorts of problems, all sorts of locations. No two days are the same. No time to get bored!
If you're someone with a mechanical aptitude with, ideally, a good working knowledge of hydraulics, plus sound diagnostic skills, are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, have an eye for detail and strong time management capabilities, then we want to hear from you.
You could be a Fitter and Turner looking for a change, a Workshop Supervisor needing a new challenge, or a Mechanical/Automotive graduate wanting to get a career start.
- An outgoing, extroverted personality
- Fluency in English (read/write/speak)
- The drive and motivation to achieve results
- The ability to self-manage and to self-motivate
- A willingness and flexibility to take on tasks and responsibilities ‘outside the square’
- A professional approach to your work
- Be physically fit (some heavy lifting is involved)
- Able and willing to undertake on call work.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, indicating what location you would be interested in and quoting number HSST/NZ012013 to firstname.lastname@example.org