In this section:
• “we” or “Hydraulink” means Hydraulink Fluid Connectors Ltd or Hydraulink Australia Pty Ltd, or any related Hydraulink company providing you with our services.
• “you” means you, the person using our services, or visiting our website.
• “services” means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website.
Terms and conditions for use of website
Hydraulink Fluid Connectors Ltd (Hydraulink) welcomes you to this website. By viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The information provided in this site is based on information supplied by Hydraulink (unless otherwise specified), and is intended only as an introduction and guide to Hydraulink and its range of available products and services. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, Hydraulink does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site.
Changes or updates to the content of this site may occur without notice.
Conflict with other terms and conditions
Acceptance of order by Hydraulink
Any time you order a product or service from Hydraulink online, you are making an offer to Hydraulink to purchase that product or service. Hydraulink may accept or decline that offer in its sole and absolute discretion. Notwithstanding that Hydraulink may process payment for an order, an order will not be considered accepted until Hydraulink dispatches the product or supplies the service.
Your use of this site
You must not use this site or its contents
• In breach of any legislation or for any unlawful act
• To damage or disrupt this site or any other Hydraulink site.
This service may include forums which allow feedback to Hydraulink and interaction between users. Hydraulink reserves the right to control the messages, information or files delivered to forums. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting Hydraulink and its affiliated entities a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
1. Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, retransmit, distribute and/or publicly perform or display any such communication.
2. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, patent laws or the law of ideas under any relevant jurisdiction.
It is a condition of your use of the forums and this site that you do not:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the forums.
2. Post or transmit any unlawful, anticompetitive, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
3. Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivation works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
4. Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
5. Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising, other than for the business purposes of Hydraulink and its affiliates.
You understand that Hydraulink has no obligation to monitor or edit the content of the forums. However, Hydraulink reserves the right at all times to disclose any information posted by you or any other user as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Hydraulink’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
The sites linked to this site are not under the control of Hydraulink. Hydraulink is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Hydraulink provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Hydraulink of the linked site. In accordance with Internet protocol, we require that you request the permission of Hydraulink to link to this site. If you would like to link to the site please contact us.
Ownership of Site
This Site is owned and operated by Hydraulink Fluid Connectors Ltd. All of the content included on this site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and software is the property of Hydraulink and protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. You are welcome to access and use this site and to view and print one copy of any material on it for your personal, non-commercial use and without removing any of our trade marks or copyright notices. No other copying is permitted without our consent in writing. We advise that you may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from this this site for public or commercial purposes without Hydraulink’s express permission.
© Hydraulink Fluid Connectors Ltd 2008. All rights reserved.