Hydraulink hose assemblies and accessories run production equipment across virtually every form of manufacturing industry. In certain cases, the high cost of a hose failure could be the cooling of a line or the stoppage of a complete facility. Bringing the plant back on-line after a failure can take many hours and cause massive cost blowouts. Prevention, in these cases, is far less costly than the outcome of a failure.
Hydraulink manufacture hose tails and adaptors to SAE and DIN specifications under a total quality management system. In addition we manufacture a wide range of specialised fittings for Original Equipment Manufacturers. Our Engineering and Manufacturing team can design and manufacture fittings to suit your specific requirements. We will work with you to provide unique solutions to reduce the possibility of leaks, to reduce cost and to simplify hydraulic circuits.
Interesting facts about Hydraulink Manufacturing:
- 24 hour CNC machines ensure that your order can be manufactured with a short turn-around while maintaining an affordable cost
- 8mm to 75mm bar feed & 8mm to 500mm billets
- Rigorous testing and quality control
- Custom design is our speciality
- Production scheduling is managed using the Pronto ERP solution (real time stock management program), which is fully integrated with the demand generated by the Hydraulink Fluid Connectors network.
Send us a message
Get in contact
Hydraulink Fluid Connectors Ltd - Head Office
Phone: +64 9 525 2626
21 O’Rorke Rd
Penrose, Auckland, 1061