167 SERIES STEPLESS EAR CLAMP
STAINLESS STEEL HOSE CLAMP
- Material specifications: PG 167 Stainless Steel, Material no. 1.4301/UNS S30400
- Assembly Recommendations: The clamp ear is deformed with a constant tool jaw force, this practice is referred to as force priotity closure. This assembly method ensures that a uniform and repeatable stress is applied to the joint in addition to a consistant tensile force on the clamp interlock. Employing this methodology when closing a 167 series clamp will compensate for ant component tolerence variations, and ensure that the clamp applies a constant radial force to the application.
- Features: Narrow band: concentrates transmission of clamping force
- Stepless over 360°: uniform compression or uniform surface pressure
- Burr-free strip edges: reduced risk of damage to parts being clamped.
|Part Number||Range (mm)||Band Width (mm)||Ear Width Inside (mm) |
|OT1S-1013||10.8 - 13.3||7||8|
|OT1S-1316||13.2 - 15.7||7||8|
|OT1S-1418||14.6 - 17.8||7||10|
|OT1S-1721||17.8 - 21||7||10|
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability