- Description: Mineral Sponge is a tried and tested industrial absorbent that can be used for oils, fuels, paints and a wide range of chemicals
- Features: Mineral Sponge is made from Zeolite a naturally occurring volcanic mineral that has a 3D-lattice structure giving it a large internal surface area
- Mineral Sponge will absorb up to 75% of its own weight of liquid
- Fumes and odours are also suppressed by Mineral Sponge
- 22L bag weighs approximately 15Kg and will absorb up to 16L of spilled material
|Part Number||Size (L) |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability