MOTUL D-POWER 10W
MONOGRADE CF / SF
- Standards: API CF, CF2, SF
- ACEA E2-96 issue 5 (2007)
- Zinc content > 900 ppm as required by CATERPILLAR for hydraulic systems
- MB-Approval 228.0, MAN 270, MTU Type 1, ZF TE-ML 04B
- Description: D-POWER 10W is a monograde lubricant for diesel engines. It is also suitable for hydraulic systems, torque converters and mechanical transmissions when an engine oil is recommended by manufacturers.
- Advantages: Excellent friction control for reduced wear and less noise. Good oxidation stability for improved system cleanliness. Protects against rust and corrosion which results in extended equipment life and lower maintenance costs. Excellent viscosity-temperature properties even at low temperatures.
|Part Number||Size (Litre) |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability