IMPACT & PENETRATION PROTECTION
MEETS & EXCEEDS AS/NZS 1801 & EN397
- Conforming Standards: AS/NZS 1801 & EN397
- Features: Size adjustment system and up-n-down adjustment system for perfect fit
- 10 air intakes, vents mesh covered to prevent debris entry
- Inner lining fully detachable and washable
- Head lamp holder clips
- Impact tested to crown: 100 joules
- Impact tested to sides,front,rear: 90 joules
- Dimensions 51 - 62cm
- Weight 410gm
- Application: Designed to mountaineering impact certification, for industrial use, with a collation of the best design features for an industrial quality helmet for work at height and general site safety. Quality construction ensures the helmet is built to last and has provision for all the standard accessory types are needed on the job.
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability