- Stainless steel components have been used to ensure longevity and durability in harsh conditions, culminating in a high quality product with greater accuracy in performance. Constructed to AS 2470, the cylinders and brackets are made from 304 grade stainless steel including; the ring neck, relief valve and handles, and completed in a UV stabilised powder coated finish.
- Cylinders are manufactured in stainless steel and externally powder coated.
- Each cylinder incorporates a stainless steel filler plug and a safety relief valve.
- Cylinder assemblies use flexible pick-up tubes to allow the cylinders to be mounted from a 45° angle to vertical.
- Heavy duty welded stainless steel cylinder brackets have been designed to integrate with the cylinder to minimize space usage.
- The robust base plate has been designed for compactness and provides the smallest footprint possible.
- Vibration eliminators are available for applications where assemblies are subject to continuous movement or vibration.
|Part Number |
Our product range is constantly evolving and Hydraulink reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
† denotes indent items. Please contact Hydraulink for availability